Being Conscious Of People’s’ Personalities In Communicationhttp://www.heartsolutions.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/b8066f6cb9f5c841a32475336bdc6d4b-1024x897.png 1024 897 Amanda Amanda http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/a42289d62a67f4247ca0875d5599d1de?s=96&d=mm&r=g
When you know yourself an others understand you can speak the same language and experience less frustration and greater peace.
The DISC personality profiling model is a great tool to use to develop your awareness of self and others and speak the same language.
When communicating with a Direct:
- Be clear, to the point and specific.
- Be well prepared and present your requirements, objectives and supporting material without wasting their time.
- When solving problems, involve them in the process and hive them the freedom to decide how to accomplish it.
- Clarify the available resources and their limits of authority.
- When confronted by a Direct, don’t back down. Focus on the facts and not the person.